Friday, July 18, 2008

What is this?




Hi! The reason I created this blog was as an easy way to share tons of pics and videos I took of our last trip to the cabin (hence the many pics of our son in the slide show). To offset the imbalance of so many pictures of our little one, you (family members) are officially invited to become a contributor to this website. It's super easy and I'm happy to help anyone along who's lacking confidence. Just leave a comment that you're interested and I'll get you started! Stories, pictures, videos, anything relevant to the family is welcome.

I'd like to link everyone to each other as much as possible through this. For instance, I know that a few of us have websites. I'll put links to those in the side bar. If you have one and you're not listed, do let me know! Also, several people in the family are on FaceBook: Gramma H, Laurie, Biz, Jeremy, Bekah, Debbie, Megan, Matt, our foster-daughter (Kim), my two cousins we lived with (Jamie and Rachel) and myself. There might be more I don't know about! It's free to join, if anyone is interested.

I think it also might be a good place to share big family news (not gossip) like for instance, our Megan was chosen for the 2008 Michael Davis Fellowship and will be honored at the Lancaster Festival next week. Click here for the schedule of events. Or here for directions. If you have any big news to share, please let me know or become an official contributor and let everyone know yourself (we can add up to 100 contributors!). Many blessings! -Becca

No comments: